Located on North Clearwater Beach, we offer a huge selection of the newest and most advanced electric bikes, electric scooters and even electric surfboards. We also have one-wheel skateboards and lots of accessories.
You can find us on the East side of the North Beach parking garage located at 474 Poinsettia Ave. Clearwater Beach Fl.
Call us at (727) 953-3521 or our cell at (407) 218-0012
Surf-wheels n drones 1 year (limited warranty)
All Batteries have a 6 month warranty due to a battery uncharged for 3 months will be exposed to damage.
All E Bikes including Addmotor E bikes and Emove Scooters, Kaabo Scooters & Dualtron Scooters come with a 1 year standard Limited warranty policy. Electric Skate boards come with a 6 month warranty through the manufacturer. All batteries will have a 6 month warranty.
Surf-wheels n drones reserves the rights to adjust, amend, edit, update this warranty policy at any given time without prior notice.
Our warranty policy is written clearly, describing what is covered and what is not covered. No fine lines or vague terms. Anything and everything written on this page will be taken as part of the warranty policy. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions regarding the warranty policy.
By making a purchase at our store or website, you will be required to consent that you have read through this warranty policy and it is your responsibility to do so at any time and to ask us any questions before making your purchase.
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
- The product must be purchased directly from our retail store or website with a valid sales receipt presented .
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
- Warranty claims made within 30 days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and shipping of replacement parts at no additional charges.
- Claims made after 30 days of delivery will still be eligible for replacement parts but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred for parts.
- The product must be within warranty period 1 year and used less than 3000 miles in total to qualify for a warranty claim.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This standard 1 Year is non-transferable and non-renewable after the product’s initial sale and starts from date of purchase.
No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this standard 1 Year Warranty to remain in effect.
No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental, consequential damages or any other similar damages.
Warranty is void if weather-related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from the weather.
This standard 1 Year does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, flat tires or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, shipping damages or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
This standard 1 Year does not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
This standard 1 Year Warranty does not cover any damage which results from ageing, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
This standard 1 Year Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
This standard 1 Year Warranty only covers parts such as Motor, Battery, controller, Voltmeter and LCD display, exclude damages from rider’s usage. This is standard across the industry.
Does not cover wear and tear parts such as brakes ,cables ,brake pads, chains, tires, rims, brake calibers, ect, ect.
- Each part that is covered by this standard warranty can only be claimed once during the entire warranty coverage period.
This standard 1 Year Warranty does not cover damages due to misuse or negligence, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions.
This standard 1 Year Warranty does not cover damages due to accidents or any form of personal negligence.
This standard warranty does not cover screws, nuts and bolts, safety pins, other similar small components, natural corrosion, wear and tear.
It is important to note that this standard warranty does not cover labor or shipping fees.
- You will not be able to "upgrade" the claimed part version, irregardless of any payment "top-ups". Example: Warranty claim from a 600w motor (original) to a 1000w motor (new) will not be offered/accepted.
- Surf-wheels n drones reserves the rights to deny or void any new or existing warranty claims if It has provided 5 or more complimentary replacement parts/repairs and has provided reasonable care to the customer throughout the warranty coverage period.
- Manufacturing defect claims will be solely determined by Surf-wheels n drones professional technicians and claims may be denied if damages reported are not manufacturing damages as claimed.
Our warranty coverage includes mainly 2 functions:
1. Parts Replacement
In order to get your product up and running again in the shortest time possible, after approval of your warranty claim, We will order and or ship out necessary replacement part components to you as well as provide guided assistance in the form of tutorials, videos, images, worded documents and phone/video
2. Repair Services
Include no charge on parts only. Shipping cost for parts are separate. Labor will be charged at half normal labor rate. Example: $80 hr labor will be $40 for items under warranty. Out of warranty will be serviced at normal hourly rate. Due to COVID some parts may take longer to get in stock.